The special edition of the Journal for Education on Teaching (JET) Volume 41 Issue 5 Translational Research and Knowledge Mobilisation in Teacher Education (autumn 2016) gives the theories behind the MESH approach to knowledge management.
The MESH ‘Marginal Gains’ knowledge management system has been developed by an international group of educators and is designed to be sustainable based on contributions from a wide range of educators to support improving the quality of teaching everywhere. Contact email@example.com for further information or to get involved.
Author Index A-Z – please cite guides using the following style
- Bhatti A.J. and Jumani N.B. (2016) Understanding Curriculum MESHGuide. International Islamic University Islamabad, Pakistan
- Burden, K. and Sarah Younie, S. (2015) Using Tablets Effectively to Enhance Learning in Schools MESHGuide. University of Hull, UK and De Montfort University, UK.
- Cook, V., Major, L. & Hennessy, S. with Ahmed, F. Calcagni, E. and other colleagues from the Cambridge Educational Dialogue Research Group (CEDiR) (2018) Classroom Dialogue and Learning MESHGuide. Cambridge Educational Dialogue Research Group (CEDiR)
- Crawley, J. (2016) Pedagogy in Further Education and Vocational Teacher Education MESHGuide Bath Spa University.
- De Geest, E. (2013)Reading and Writing Mathematics MESHGuide. The Open University, UK.
- Farooq, M.S.(2013) Dropout from Primary School – Causes and Solutions MESHGuide. University of the Punjab, Pakistan.
- Flynn, N., Pim, C. and Coles, S. (2015) Teaching English as an Additional Language (EAL) MESHGuide. Reading University.
- Gardner, P. (2013) Writing: Reluctant Writers MESHGuide. Curtin University, Western Australia, Australia.
- Harrison, C. and Brookes, G. (2014) Spelling in English MESHGuide. Universities of Nottingham and Sheffield, UK.
- Hitchins, A.; Lewis, S.; Holmans, A.; Grover, A.; Wakefield, T.; Cormier, K.; Rowley, K.; Macsweeney, M. (2018). Support for deaf children 0-5 years. BATOD Foundation; NDCS; AVUK; DELTA; DCAL. Editor: Gill Weston .
- Howe, A. (2016) Assessment in Primary Science MESHGuide, Bath Spa University.
- Kucirkova, N. (2016) Digital books for early years and primary school aged children MESHGuide. Manchester Metropolitan University
- Kuechel, T., Beaudry, J. and Ritz-Swain, S. (2016) Visual Literacy MESHGuide. Mirandanet & University of Southern Maine, USA.
- Laird, K. and Younie, S. (2014) Germs: Health Education/Science for Early Years MESHGuide, De Montfort University, UK.
- Laird, K. (2018) Laundering to kill Germs: Microbiological Decontamination of Textiles MESHGuide. De Montfort University, UK.
- Laxton, D. and Leask, M. (2018) Early Childhood Care and Education in Emergencies MESHGuide. University of Chichester and De Montfort University, UK.
- Maylor, U. (2014) Attainment – black and minority ethnic groups (UK) MESHGuide. University of Bedfordshire, UK.
- Mclean Davies, L., Dulfer, N., Kriewaldt, J., Rice, S., Acquaro, D., Dulfer, N., Redman, C., Reid, C. and Angelico, T. (2016) Clinical Teaching in Education MESHGuide, University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Paterson , E. (2015) Research Methods: Doing a literature review MESHGuide. University of Winchester, UK.
- Paterson, E. (2018) Research Methods: Considering Ethics in your research MESHGuide. University of the Winchester, UK.
- Sewell-Rutter, J. and Dawson, S. BATOD Foundation (2018) Autism and deafness MESHGuide. BATOD Foundation Deaf Education.
- Underwood, A., Weston G., Turner R., Whyte S., Rosenberg J., Cobbold, P. (2015) Acoustics: Hearing, Listening and Learning MESHGuide. Rochester, BATOD Foundation UK
- Weston, G., Statham, C., Maiden, H. and Cobbold, P., with contributions by James Mander, Gary Webster, Brian Copsey (2018) Radio aids – optimising listening opportunities MESHGuide. BATOD Foundation Deaf Education.