The special edition of the Journal for Education on Teaching (JET) Volume 41 Issue 5 Translational Research and Knowledge Mobilisation in Teacher Education (autumn 2016) gives the theories behind the MESH approach to knowledge management.
The MESH ‘Marginal Gains’ knowledge management system has been developed by an international group of educators and is designed to be sustainable based on contributions from a wide range of educators to support improving the quality of teaching everywhere. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to get involved.
Author Index A-Z – please cite guides using the following style
- Mitchell, K. (2021) Understanding Hearing Loss, BATOD Foundation.
ERASE THIS EXAMPLE FIRST
- Mitchell, K. (2020) Music to promote early language. BATOD Foundation, UK.
- Belogaska, V., Cattaneo, A., de Jong, F., Espadeiro, RG., Koskinen, M., Küüsvek A., Leijen, Ä. (2020) Video-Supported Collaborative Learning MESHGuide. Aeres University of Applied Sciences , The Netherlands.
- Bhatti A.J. and Jumani N.B. (2016) Understanding Curriculum MESHGuide. International Islamic University Islamabad, Pakistan
- Blandford, S. (2016) Whole School Approach: Achievement for All MESHGuide. Achievement for All, UK,
- Booth, N. (2020) Assessment: Formative and classroom-based MESHGuide. Birmingham City University, UK.
- Burden, K. and Sarah Younie, S. (2015) Using Tablets Effectively to Enhance Learning in Schools MESHGuide. University of Hull, UK and De Montfort University, UK.
- Campbell, N., Grant, P., Moore, D,R. and Rosen, S. (2019). Auditory Processing Disorder (APD) in Children. BATOD Foundation.
- Cook, V., Major, L. & Hennessy, S. with Ahmed, F. Calcagni, E. and other colleagues from the Cambridge Educational Dialogue Research Group (CEDiR) (2018) Classroom Dialogue and Learning MESHGuide. Cambridge Educational Dialogue Research Group (CEDiR)
- Cox, A. and Caldwell, H. (2018) Technology Enhanced Learning Communities MESHGuide. University of Northampton, UK.
- Crawley, J. (2016) Pedagogy in Further Education and Vocational Teacher Education MESHGuide Bath Spa University.
- De Geest, E. (2013)Reading and Writing Mathematics MESHGuide. The Open University, UK.
- Doherty, J. (2020) Learning Schools MESHGuide, Leeds Trinity University, UK.
- Farooq, M.S.(2013) Dropout from Primary School – Causes and Solutions MESHGuide. University of the Punjab, Pakistan.
- Fawcett, A., Horobin, L., Saunders, K. (2016) Dyslexia MESHGuide. British Dyslexia Association, UK.
- Flynn, N., Pim, C. and Coles, S. (2015) English as an Additional Language (EAL) MESHGuide. The University of Reading and Hampshire EMTAS, University of Winchester.
- Gardner, P. (2013) Writing: Reluctant Writers MESHGuide. Curtin University, Western Australia, Australia.
- Grover, A. and Hitchins, A. (2019) Auditory Verbal Therapy MESHGuide. AVUK and BATOD Foundation.
- Harrison, C. and Brookes, G. (2014) Spelling: teaching and learning spelling MESHGuide. Universities of Nottingham and Sheffield, UK.
- Hitchins, A.; Lewis, S.; Holmans, A.; Grover, A.; Wakefield, T.; Cormier, K.; Rowley, K.; Macsweeney, M. (2018). Support for deaf children 0-5 years. BATOD Foundation; NDCS; AVUK; DELTA; DCAL. Editor: Gill Weston .
- Hornigold, J. (2016) Dyscalculia MESHGuide.
- Howard-Jones, P. (2014). Neuroscience and Neuromyths for teachers MESHGuide. University of Bristol, UK.
- Howe, A. (2016) Assessment in Primary Science MESHGuide, Bath Spa University.
- Kucirkova, N. (2016) Digital books for early years and primary school aged children MESHGuide. Manchester Metropolitan University
- Kuechel, T., Beaudry, J. and Ritz-Swain, S. (2016) Visual Literacy MESHGuide. Mirandanet & University of Southern Maine, USA.
- La Velle, L. (2015) Numeracy in Science MESHGuide. Bath Spa University, UK.
- Laird, K. and Younie, S. (2014) Germs: Health Education/Science for Early Years MESHGuide, De Montfort University, UK.
- Laird, K. (2018) Laundering to kill Germs: Microbiological Decontamination of Textiles MESHGuide. De Montfort University, UK.
- Laxton, D. and Leask, M. (2018) Early Childhood Care and Education in Emergencies MESHGuide. University of Chichester and De Montfort University, UK.
- Leask, M., Goto, E., Watkins, M and Procter, R. (2020) Numeracy for All (VSO)
- Lee, C. Mathematics and AfL MESHGuide. The Open University, UK.
- Lewis, S., Holmans, A. and Cate Statham, C. (2021) Natural Aural Approach, BATOD Foundation.
- Malan van Rooyen, M. (2019) Coping Diversity MESHGuide. University of Pretoria, South Africa.
- Mclean Davies, L., Dulfer, N., Kriewaldt, J., Rice, S., Acquaro, D., Dulfer, N., Redman, C., Reid, C. and Angelico, T. (2016) Clinical Teaching in Education MESHGuide, University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Patterson , E. (2016) Research Methods: Doing a literature review MESHGuide. University of Winchester, UK.
- Patterson, E. (2016) Research Methods: Developing your research design MESHGuide. University of Winchester, UK.
- Patterson, E. (2016) Research Methods: Considering Ethics in your research MESHGuide. University of Winchester, UK.
- Quail, T., Rosenberg, J., Marinus, F. and Kubwimana, C (2021) Deaf Education in the Global South. BATOD Foundation.
- Rosenberg, J. and Mitchell, K. (2013) English writing: Reluctant writers MESHGuide. BAOTD Foundation, UK.
- Sewell-Rutter, J. and Dawson, S. BATOD Foundation (2018) Autism and deafness MESHGuide. BATOD Foundation Deaf Education.
- Sive, D. and Drew, C. (2021). British Sign Language (BSL). BATOD Foundation
- Underwood, A., Weston G., Turner R., Whyte S., Rosenberg J., Cobbold, P. (2015) Acoustics: Hearing, Listening and Learning MESHGuide. Rochester, BATOD Foundation UK
- Weston, G., Statham, C., Maiden, H. and Cobbold, P., with contributions by James Mander, Gary Webster, Brian Copsey (2018) Radio aids – optimising listening opportunities MESHGuide. BATOD Foundation Deaf Education.