University of Winchester
Abstract / Introduction
This guide is designed to help you to:
- Understand the significance of ethical concerns in the research process
- Identify the nature of the ethical issues that may be of significance in the design and implementation of your research
- Develop your research design in a way that takes into account of ethical considerations, so that your research is as ethical as possible
- Understand the complexity of the process of gaining informed consent and enable you to achieve this
- Reflect on the complexity of research ethics
Strength of Evidence
This guide is based on a range of articles and books.
Date of publication
1 May 2017
Date of revision
1 May 2021
Online community link
The general link for the MESH online communities is https://www.khub.net/mesh.